Skip to content
||4 to 5 years
||04 November 2021
|Job reference no:
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered.
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients
- and the internal business.
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion.
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients.
- Liaison with central departments on risk management, technical and other matters.
- Take part in wider practice management at local level.
- Participate in Key Account Management.
- Develop specialist knowledge of a sector and/or technical area, and/or commercial area.
- Engage with clients more directly on technical and audit judgement decisions.